随行英语 >> 摇滚地盘 >> 冬日仙境

冬日仙境

[来源:来自网络] [作者:Vicky] [日期:2007-12-26] [热度:]

《Winter Wonderland》
   
冬日仙境

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
雪橇铃声在响,你在听吗,
in the lane, snow is glistening                                                                                          
乡间小路上的雪闪闪发光
A beautiful sight,
多幺漂亮的景象,
we're happy tonight,
今晚我们很开心,
walking in a winter wonderland.
漫步在冬日仙境里。

Gone away is the bluebird,
蓝知更鸟已经飞走了,
here to stay is a new bird
新的鸟儿留下了
He sings a love song,
它们唱着情歌,
as we go along,
当我们继续
walking in a winter wonderland.
漫步在冬日仙境里。

In the meadow we can build a snowman,
在牧场里我们可以堆一个雪人,
Then pretend that he is Parson Brown
然后把他当作Parson Brown
He'll say: Are you married?
他会问:你结婚了吗?
we'll say: No man,
我们回答:没有,先生,
But you can do the job
但是你也可以这么做
when you're in town.
当你在城里的时候。

Later on, we'll conspire,
稍后,我们会密谋
as we dream by the fire
当我们在火炉边做梦的时候

To face unafraid,
勇敢地面对
the plans that we've made,
我们的计划
walking in a winter wonderland.
漫步在冬日仙境里。

In the meadow we can build a snowman,
在草地里我们可以堆一个雪人,
and pretend that he's a circus clown
假装他是杂技团小丑
We'll have lots of fun with mister
snowman,
我们会和雪人先生玩得很高兴,
until the other kids knock him down.
直到其它的孩子把他摧毁。

When it snows, ain't it thrilling,
下雪的时候是多么的让人兴奋呀,
Though your nose gets a chilling
尽管你的鼻子会很冷
We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way,
我们像爱斯基摩人一样嬉戏玩耍
walking in a winter wonderland.
漫步在冬日仙境里。

Walking in a winter wonderland,
漫步在冬日仙境里。
Walking in a winter wonderland.
漫步在冬日仙境里。

注释:
1. go alone = 继续进行
2. meadow = 牧场,草地
3. knock down = 摧毁,拆毁;(驾车)把(某人)撞到;大幅降价;豪饮
4. frolic = 嬉戏


上一页:经典圣诞歌曲

下一页:舞到顶端